* Baby wash cloths are awesome!!! They're super soft and dry really fast. I started using them to wash my face and I also use them to clean up G after meals. They're almost always dry before their next use and I have a billion so I can wash them constantly and not run out.
* Sometimes I see people running and I think "They must have springs in their shoes!" because they run so effortlessly. Then sometimes I see people running and I think "Wow! They must have 20lb weights in their shoes!" because they run...well, like they have 20lb weights in their shoes. That is me! there is nothing effortless about me running. I can walk forever...running? Nope, not this girl!
* Speaking of exercise (because that's what I should be doing,) I finally got to my pre-pregnant weight and then found out I was pregnant. I took advantage of that and started to
* I've already decided that, God willing, when this FET works, I will take better care of myself with this pregnancy. I know there's no way to prevent pre-eclampsia but I'd be willing to see if watching my diet and attempting to get more exercise may help.
* Oh...the hubs is still in the fire academy until graduation February 3rd. FET is tentatively scheduled for January 6th. This means, for an entire month, he will not be here to give me my PIO shots! This scares the living sh*t out of me! My dad or mom will have to do them because there is no way in hell I'll be doing them. Women that do their own IM shots are my heroes!!!
* I'm a present wrapping fool!!! I'm about half way done and I need to get back to that now. =)