* I knew that I'd lose some hair after I had the baby. Fine. Whatever. But, now it's growing back. It's ridiculous. There is 2" long hair sticking straight up from the top of my head. Look...
|I covered up my face (obviously.) |
Not for anonymity but because it was the
worst possible pic of me! Honestly...THE worst!
* I LOVE Gil.more Girls! I record all the reruns and watch them during naptime!
* I cannot get a grip on Christmas. It's coming so quickly and I have SO much to do! I'm just about done with the shopping but now I have to get the supplies to wrap everything. And I still haven't finished my annual letter that goes with the Christmas card. Which means that I still haven't mailed out the cards.
* I have a bagillion (seriously, I counted) things to return. Mostly crap that I don't need from Black Friday sales. I have six stores to return the stuff too.
* Have I mentioned that I will never go Black Friday shopping again?! Nope. Won't do it. I went from midnight until 4:30am. I was exhausted and didn't even finish much of my shopping because I can't focus that tired. Then, most of the deals I was after were available online anyway.
* Did you know that there are FOUR (4!!!) different kinds of vanilla ice cream at the grocery store??!?! Vanilla, French Vanilla, Double Vanilla and Vanilla Bean! I had no idea. I got the Vanilla Bean but I was lost. I like it but now I feel like I should try the other vanilla options just in case there's a better choice.
* I have a sick little boy in my presence. =( He seems to be acting like his normal self with bouts of crankiness but he has an icky cough. I took him to the doctor but it's just a virus so we're waiting it out. Poor guy!
* My IL's are giving the hubs a cruise for his fire academy graduation (she works for a cruise line and gets insane discounts.) Normally, I wouldn't be complaining about this but we can't go on a cruise! I really don't see wanting to leave G for a week, by the time he graduates I will hopefully be pregnant and the hubs won't be able to schedule vacation time for a loooong time. We'll have to hope that a cruise falls during one of his 8-day off periods. Anyway, I'd WAY rather have the money! Then again...if the FET fails, I may really want this vacation!
Okay...that's all the vomit for now. I need to get to working on that Christmas letter.