Well, it's been a month and a half. It's safe to say that there's not much fun/interesting/exciting things happening in my life. LOL So, I figure I just need to vomit it all out to catch you up (and we know how much I love a bullet-ed list anyway.)
* Being a parent is hard. I wonder if I'm the only one that feels that way because I'm just no good at this job or if the rest of the mommies out there just don't let on that it's hard for them too. I've been known to meltdown at least once a week.
* My most recent meltdown occurred when Gavin decided to wake up at 5am for no good reason. He was W I D E awake. Me? Not so much. He usually sleeps until 8 so I was not amused. It messed up his schedule for the entire day which meant he was not the most charming little boy. It was a long day...
* The hubs is more than half way done with the fire academy. Praise God!!! I can nearly see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to be a co-parent once again.
* I'm obsessed with this stroller.
We were buying a jogging stroller when the Bri.tax lady was teaching the Bab.ies R Us staff about this stroller. It is super compact and folds soooo easy! I was sold....it just wasn't what we were looking for at the moment. Now, I need to sell our current travel systems so I can buy this stroller. Then I'll need to venture out of the house to use it. Anyone have this stroller (B-Agi.le) or the B-Ready???
* We're back to TTC again after the miscarriage (HATE that word.) I had a saline u/s to make sure everything looks good after child labor and the D&C. Everything was good and we're back on the wagon. Of course, it's CD16 and I'm ov'ing. It's Wednesday! The hubs won't be home until Friday. Any chance the "deposit" made (eewww!) Sunday will be useful?! Yeah, I didn't think so.
* I don't understand why everyone is so upset that the Dug.gars are having another baby. I know as an infertile I'm irritated that someone gets to have 20 kids and so many are struggling to get one. But, they support their own children. My tax dollars are not paying for their herd. People get bent that they have their older children help with the younger ones, it's not necessarily how I'd raise my kids but to each their own. That said, I hope they're having a boy this time around. And can they please stop putting the fake pig tails on that poor little girl!!!
* I ordered my Christmas cards from Sa.m's Club this year. I'm usually a Shutt.erfly or Sna.pfish fan but they were going to cost me $80 for all my cards. I was able to get 125 6x8 cards (larger than either website) for only $30!!! And they print while I shop! Woot woot!!!
* Because I'm a bit of a moron...I ordered the above cards, then got home and realized I never typed a message. They're blank. Just a bunch of pics on the card. Ugh! I have to reorder them now. Dumb!
Okay...I think that's enough vomiting for now. I'll post some adorable pics from Thanksgiving =)
|"Mommy's Little Turkey"|
|Our shirts say "Mommy/Daddy is thankful for Gavin"|
Gavin's says "Everyone is thankful for me!"
|Seriously...how can you not be smiling right now!|