Yesterday was the first moment I thought about the fact that I really might not be pregnant. I nearly cried just thinking about it. I guess I’ll admit it, my hopes are up. I’m hanging onto every ounce of hope I can find.
The hubs got sick of listening to me analyze every cramp, the bre.ast tenderness, nausea…so you’re guys are getting it instead. I’ll apologize ahead of time…sorry but here it goes…
- Nausea: Not a common AF symptom for me (although I’m sure it could be the Es.trace.) Its not intense like I actually feel like vom.iting but I can’t eat too much or wait too long to eat or it’ll get worse.
- Sensitive to smell: I’ve noticed that my nose is on high alert. I don’t know if that’s just me being the over-analyzer that I am or if it really is a pg symptom. In any case, I can smell BBQ sauce a mile away.
- Cravings: I’m dying for a big, juicy steak!!! Cravings aren’t too uncommon for me in general though, so I’ll try not to look too far into that one. Last week I thought I’d die without a dill pickle. I bought a jar and devoured half of it immediately. Can’t hold onto that though because I was craving pickles right after the last IUI too and we all know how that turned out.
- Exhaustion: Yesterday the exhaustion set in. Now, I’ll be honest here, I’m a very tired person, all the time. I can take a nap any second of the day. Yesterday it felt different (granted I want it to feel different.) I was lethargic most of the day but around 3pm I just felt like I couldn’t be awake anymore. I didn’t even want to take a nap because I was afraid I wouldn’t sleep at night but I couldn’t fight it. It was crazy. I felt like I’d taken a double dose of Ny.quil. I think I slept for 30-45 minutes and then I was tired again around bedtime. I slept great all night.
- Bre.ast tenderness: The ni.pple sensitivity started last Thursday and the bre.ast tenderness hit yesterday morning. Today it’s much more intense and I swear they’re swollen too. And yet, once again, could be an AF symptom. Not generally one of mine, to this degree at least, but still a possible AF symptom.
- Cramps: I’m still having the cramps too. They feel oddly like mild AF cramps. The kind of cramps I get when I’m actually on my period but I’ve never gotten them beforehand. They’re also accompanied by diar.rhea (I’m sorry, you need to have all the info) just like my AF cramps. Online it said that consti.pation is a normal pg symptom. No one mentioned diar.rhea. Weird.
Alright, I think that’s all. I hate that all my posts are related to the (2)WW that I said I wouldn’t be focusing on daily. I’ve been reading up on your blogs and I’m glad I’m not the only one over-analyzing my symptoms. I hope there’s a lot of BFP’s out there in the next few days! Fingers crossed, saying prayers!!! Four more days to go for me…